Wishlist: high end foundations

Good morning girls!

I'm a girl that tries out drugstore products more than high end products, just because I'm still a student and everybody knows that you have to be happy with drugstore products that aren't so expensive when you are a student. And actually, I heard so many times that women recommended certain drugstore products even more than the more expensive high end version. So now I'm happy with trying drugstore products and honestly I'm always so excited when I found a cheap product that is totally fine for me and reaches my expectations as good as a high end product. But I'm a still a girl that is always curious about how much better high end products would be. Are they actually always that much better than drugstore ones?

Foundations are one of my most important products when I put on make-up and foundation takes the longest to put on my face, just because my skin is really uneven and I have a lot of redness going on. I've tested several drugstore foundations that I expected to totally cover up my redness, but I have to admit that I haven't found one that completely makes my skin perfect. I'm always curious about how high-end foundations would make my skin look... So here are some high-end foundations I want to try someday to see how they would work on my skin and if they would give me enough coverage.
Some of them are more expensive than others, but I've chosen these foundations because I saw and read a lot of great reviews about them. Unfortunately, that are all for sale in Sephora stores which we don't have in Belgium. I could order them online, but I don't want to make the risk of getting the foundation that I ordered and seeing that it don't fits my skincolor. Especially when ordering a expensive foundation,  I want to try it first in the store to see if it fits my skin color. 

Which one of these did you use already? Which would you recommend me and why?

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies


CONVERSATION

16 reacties:

  1. Mooie foundations :D !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik hoop ze ooit allemaal eens te kunnen uittesten :-)

      Delete
  2. Good selection!!! I just discovered "Le teint lissant perfecteur" by Shiseido, it's amazing!!!! I never tried one like it!!!!!

    Kisses Annelies!!!

    Tiff
    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard about the one you use, is it a good foundation?? Thank youu!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  3. The Hourglass one is also high on my wishlist! The Laure Mercier tinted moisturizer is really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard so much good things about those two so they have to be great!

      Delete
  4. Ik wil die van Laura Mercier zo graag testen! Ik heb hier nog geen enkele van geprobeerd, maar ik ben over het algemeen wel tevreden over Benefit, dus die lijkt me ook wel wat

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De producten van Benefit zijn inderdaad echt van goede kwaliteit en enkel voor hun verpakking alleen al zou ik hun producten kopen :-) It's all so cute!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  5. Nice wish list! I can personally recommend Chanel foundation, and I also like Shiseido foundation a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Chanel foundation works good for a lot of women, so I have to add that to this wishlist ;-)

      Delete
  6. Ik wil de foundation van make up for ever graag proberen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Volgens mij is die echt goed! :)

      Delete
  7. Wauw, ik ben erg benieuwd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heb van elk van deze foundations al veel goede reviews gezien, dus ben ook heel erg benieuwd hoe deze echt producten zijn! Liefs

      Delete
  8. Mij zou je behoorlijk blij maken al zou ik een aantal van deze foundations mogen testen haha.
    Chanel schijnt heel goed te zijn. Zelf zoek ik nog een foundation voor een vettere huid, maar alsnog met een goeie dekking.
    liefs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik zou er ook wel heel blij mee zijn! haha. Dankjewel voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap