New hair trend: Bobby pins

Good morniiiiing!

I know I've been lacking on my blog lately, but I had exams the whole month of January so I had to concentrate myself on my studies. But the exam period is over now so I'm back with more blogposts! I've been collecting some ideas during this month which I could write about in my next blogposts. One of the things I saw is this new trend with bobby pins. I don't know if it will be a new huge trend, but it sure is a good way to be creative with your bobby pins and to spice up your hairdo! 

Do you also have bobby pins laying everywhere in your house? I surely do! So what can you do with all of these little hair clips? Here are some ideas!








Also a cute DIY-necklace if you don't know what to do with all of these bobby pins:


What do you think about this trend? Would you try one of these?

If you want to see more pictures of me and everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram!).

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

7 reacties:

  1. What a good idea to put them in a necklace!!!!!!!
    It's really original in your selection, i like it!!!!
    Kisses

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a original idea, don't you think??! And it looks pretty too, so I definitely recommend you making one of these when you have a lot of extra bobby pins ;)
      Bisous, Annelies

      Delete
  2. Anonymous1/30/2014

    I don't like all of these, but two last hair styles look kinda cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it will be a huge new trend either, but I think that some of the pictures show cute ideas to spice up your hairstyle :). Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Bonjour Sarah! Je pense que quelques coiffures sont très belles avec les bobby pins :).
    Merci pour votre réaction, et j'espère de te voir encore sur mon blog!
    Bisous, Annelies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat grappig! de triangle versie vind ik wel wat hebben :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die vind ik ook leuk! :D
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap