Preview spring make-upline 2014: Chanel

Happy tuesday!

I know it will be wintertime for still a few weeks, but I'm already looking forward to springtime 2014. I can't wait to wear skirts and clothes with bright colors again. Also the make-up brands are prepared for the springtime: brands like Chanel, Guerlain and Givenchy have already launched a preview of their spring 2014 make-upline. Today I'll give you a little overview of the new Chanel spring line!

By looking at this picture, the colors remind me more of autumn make-up, because of the dark eye make-up and dark nailcolor. It's not like what I would expect from make-up in the springtime, but even though I really like the whole look. Here are some items from the Chanel springline:





Generally, Chanel used a lot of reds in their new collection: red nail polish, red lipstick, red lipgloss, very intense red blush... But my preference goes out to the bright lipsticks (Le Rouge Coco - 33,00 euro) and lipglosses (Lèvres Scintillantes - 27,50 euro). I would love to try them out!
Which one is your favorite item of the new Chanel-springline?

If you want to see more pictures of everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram)!
Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

2 reacties:

  1. My mom bought the two nailpolishes and they are awesome!!!!!! I love this collection!!

    Kisses

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this collection too Tiff! Chanel always has good products :)
      Love, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap