Weekly iPhone pictures

I've had a great week after my exams finally finished and I wanted to share that with all of you. I did some fun things the last few days. Come and check out my weekly picturediary!

Ik heb een leuke week gehad nadat mijn examens eindelijk voorbij waren en ik wou dit graag delen met jullie. Ik heb enkele leuke dingen gedaan de voorbije dagen. Kijk verder om mijn wekelijkse diary met foto's te zien! 


.

SATURDAY


On Saturday we had a family gathering the whole day. I don't see my family often so it's always nice to see them and spend some time together. We went for a walk through the woods, we petted some animals that we saw along the way and had a nice barbecue in the evening. It was the perfect way to relax after the exam I had the day before.


SUNDAY

. On Sunday we treated ourselves with some shopping time in Roermond. For those of you who don't know this place, Roermond is an outlet where you can buy things of expensive brands at a lower price. Ofcourse I had to stop at the Michael Kors shop. I was not planning on buying something, but at the end of the day I couldn't resist...


MONDAY


On monday I had a restful day and I just spend some time at my house. The bf had left a cute note on my plate before he left for work. Those little things are so cute! We have been listening to these songs on the CD's of Tomorrowland that we bought last week. Amazing music if you ask me! In the evening I made some delicious pasta for me, my brother and sister-in-law.


TUESDAY

. Tuesday was a cosy day as well. I made some time to make this blogpost about 2 new lipsticks I got from Max & More. I still love them btw! In the evening I treated myself on some Ben&Jerries ice-cream. Literally the BEST ice-cream flavor in the world! We also had to take care of this cute kitten for the whole week. She's such a sweet cat.


THURSDAY

. On Wednesday me and the bf took some time off and went for a nice trip to Knokke, on the seaside of Belgium. If you know this place, you know this city is all about expensive shops and exclusive cars.


FRIDAY

. The closer we get to the weekend, the closer I want to eat some kind of unhealthy food (I know, not good!). But now and then, I treat myself on something less healthy. I started with a mango in the morning and ended the day with a pizza.

SATURDAY

.
On Saturday we had a family day at Pairi Daiza which we really enjoyed. I went there before and it is always so much fun!
.
What did you do last weekend?
.
If you want to stay up to date with me,
don't hesitate to follow me on Bloglovin or Instagram!
.
Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies


CONVERSATION

20 reacties:

  1. Replies
    1. Jaa, dat zei ik ook toen ik de winkel zag :D

      Delete
  2. I love this kind of posts!!!!!! So great!!! Thank you for sharing Annelies!!!

    Kisses!!!!

    Tiff

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiff, I'm glad you like this post!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, super leuk veel diertjes! ^^
    Ps. Ik geef momenteel een huge pakket weg op mijn site. Care to join? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, was een heel leuke dag in Pairi Daiza! :) Ik kom even langs op je blog!

      Delete
  4. Schattige diertjes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja hé :-) echt super om daar eens naartoe te gaan!

      Delete
  5. Wat een leuke foto's! Je hebt een onwijs gezellige week gehad zo te zien :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zeker en vast, een leuke vakantie voor school weer begint ;-)

      Delete
  6. Leuke foto's! Ben vorige week zelf nog naar Pairi Daiza geweest :)

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een leuke week recap! Pairi Daiza lijkt me zo tof om te bezoeken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is ook echt wel de moeite om eens te bezoeken :-)

      Delete
  8. Anonymous9/17/2014

    Wat leuk! Voor dit soort posts ga ik altijd even rechtop zitten :) En wat is dat katje toch schattig

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke foto's meid, ik ben benieuwd naar je aankopen uit Roermond!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb mezelf goed kunnen inhouden, heb het bij een Michael Kors handtas gehouden :-) Dankjewel Sara!

      Delete
  10. Héél leuke foto's. Ik heb een zwak voor pony's (they're soooooo cute!) dus je had mijn aandacht al meteen getrokken ;-).

    ReplyDelete

Double tap