It's that time of the year!



Happy new day! 

We're already have way of December and most of you ladies know what that means... Yes indeed, the annual Victoria's Secret Show! This is something I look forward to every year and I watch the show multiple times because it's always so pretty. The models are gorgeous and their outfits are too cute. This show is just amazing, but I think most of you will know what I mean :). I can't really say who's my favorite angel, because I love all of them! But I have a little preference for Adriana Lima... She's such a gorgeous natural woman. Unfortunately they don't have a VS-store in my country, so I haven't been able yet to shop some goodies there, but someday I will! 

Sit back, relax and enjoy the Victoria's Secret Show 2013!





Don't forget to love and smile today my angels!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

2 reacties:

  1. I love them all!!!!

    kisses

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all gorgeous, aren't they :) thanks for commenting!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap