Maybelline FIT ME! Foundation

Hi there everyone! 
For the last few weeks I've been trying a new foundation: the FIT ME! foundation from Maybelline. I hear so much good things about this product and I know a lot of women use these FIT ME products so I decided to give it a try. Here is my opinion!
 This is the Maybelline FIT ME! foundation in the lightest color 115 Ivory. Although this foundation line of Maybelline has a wide range of colors (you can find this foundation in 12 different colors), this lightest color in 115 is still a bit to dark for me, which is a bit disappointing that Maybelline doesn't have a color that matches my skin type. Okay, I'm pretty pale, but I'm not totally white. I think that people with really pale, sensitive skin will not have a matching color in this foundation line. 
 What I really like about this product, is that it has a pump so you can easily get the perfect amount of foundation out of the bottle. I find it a lot more hygienic that a foundation without a pump. It contains SPF 18 so it will do it's job in protecting you from the sun. 
When you put it on your skin, you will see that it has a very light and liquid consistency, which I also think is an advantage because I don't like heavy or thick foundations.
 Here you can see the product a bit rubbed into my skin. It has a very watery consistency which can give you a light coverage if you don't need a lot of coverage on your face. This FIT ME! foundation from Maybelline promises to give you a 100% natural look and to adapt to your skin. It says to feel fresh, that it will let your skin breathe and that it will give you a natural glow. 
This is a picture of when the product is totally rubbed into my skin. You will definitely be able to tell that you are wearing make-up on your face when you are wearing this foundation. This product really requires a setting powder on top of it to make it a less dewy. 

In my opinion, it's a pretty good foundation if you don't need high coverage. Because I would say this foundation gives you a light to medium coverage, it will not be a good foundation for you if you want high coverage (like me!). So I use this foundation for normal days when I go to school or to work, but for events or parties I will use an other foundation that gives me a higher coverage. 

Have you tried the FIT ME! foundation line from Maybelline? What did you think of it?

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

20 reacties:

  1. I've had and used this one as well, both on myself and on models, and I really liked it. It really gives you that natural glowy finish. To only cons for me is indeed that the coverage is rather light, and also that the glow sometimes looked oily on my already oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's true! I think this is more a foundation for people who don't need high coverage and have dry skin. Love, Annelies

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this foundation for a little while now! I really have to give it a try ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you have dry skin and you don't only need light to medium coverage, you will be happy with this foundation :) Love, Annelies

      Delete
  3. I never tried it but i need something with more coverage!!! Really interesting post!!!

    Kisses!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you need high coverage I wouldn't go for this foundation ;) Thank you for your reaction Tiff! ;)
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  4. Prachtige foundation, mooie dekking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Als je maar een lichte laag foundation nodig hebt, is dit perfect voor jou :) Dankjewel voor je reactie! Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  5. Ziet er goed uit en het lijkt me een fijne foundation! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is inderdaad een goede foundation als je een droge huid hebt en als je slechts een lichte laag foundation nodig hebt. Voor een feestje zou ik toch voor een meer dekkende foundation gaan :) Bedankt voor je reactie Esmée!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  6. Ziet er goed uit goeie dekking :D !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Een volledige dekking zal het je niet geven, maar als je tevreden bent met een medium dekking, is het wel een goed product :) Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  7. Wauw, ziet er goed uit zeg. Ik kende het merk eigenlijk nog niet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het is gewoon een foundation van Maybelline :). Dankjewel voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  8. ziet er goed uit hoor wauw! liefs en nog een fijne week verder meis x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, dankjewel! Jij ook een fijne week Rachel!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  9. will try it but I do need medium coverage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! That's why I recommend this foundation only when you don't need a lot of coverage.
      Love, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap