Spring is back!

Happy thursday girls! 

Today I wanted to make a short blogpost. We already had some great weeks here in Belgium: it was quite warm during the last few weeks for this time of the year. We actually had no winter colds this year which I didn't mind! We don't even expect very cold days anymore, because Spring started today. I'm already dreaming of a warm, nice Summer... I'm so excited for it!
Going on vacation, having cocktails at a lounge bar, making evening walks on the beach, watching the stars at night, jumping into a swimming pool, having fun with friends, ... I know, I'm a big dreamer. But for now, let's keep it with thinking about Spring!
Seeing the flowers in bloom, seeing a lot of colors everywhere, feeling the sun shining on your skin more and more every day, wearing bright clothes and flowerprinted dresses... Oh, can't wait until it's warm enough to do all those things! 
This is a picture of last Summer when I was in Spain on a vacation. Every time I see this picture, it immediately puts a smile on my face... It was such a beautiful vacation! Now Spring has started, I cannot wait for the Summer!

To end this blogpost I have a song for you that I wanted to share. It's a new song of Duke Dumont that I love listening to and instantly makes me happy because it makes me think about the upcoming Summer which I'm so excited about! Especially the video is so fun to watch. Enjoy!
What do you look forward to the most now it's Spring? 

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies


CONVERSATION

14 reacties:

  1. What a beautiful post Annelies!!!!! I love the way you write!!!!!

    Kisses!!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Tiff :)!!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  2. Woop woop, spring! :-) I look forward to the simple things, like going outside wearing just a tshirt. And the smell of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Today we have that kind of day that I just went out of the door this morning with a t-shirt :) Really loving this weather!
      Love, Annlies

      Delete
  3. Prachtige foto's! Wat een lekker weer was het gister zeg. Ik kan niet wachten totdat het weer zo'n mooi weer word. Leuke post meid :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Suze :). Ik kan ook niet wachten! Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  4. Wat een prachtige foto uit Spanje! Ik kijk heel erg uit naar bbq's :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel :) ooh ja, ik ook!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  5. wauw mooie foto's! Ik vind dat gisteren echt geen lekker weer was hij regende enzo :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Inderdaad, hopelijk wordt het snel terug beter :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  6. Ik kijk ook al helemaal uit naar de zomer! <3 En oh doe bloesems aan de boom, zo mooi, dat vind ik misschien nog wel het allermooiste aan de lente!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, ja dat is echt mooi! Dat maakt me meteen vrolijk als ik dat zie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  7. lovely pictures ik kijk er ook al echt naar uit! liefs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik kan ook niet wachten :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap