Music morning: Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike - bringing home the madness!

Happy monday ladies!

As you already know, I really love the festival of Tomorrowland and I've had so much fun when I went there last summer. I can't wait for the next summer to go again to TML! But because I still have to wait 7 months until I can go to the next Tomorrowland, I was so excited when I saw that one of the most famous TML-deejays would have a concert in Antwerp: the Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike show, bringing home the madness, presented by Tomorrowland. We immediately ordered tickets for this concert and I had a blast! If you love Tomorrowland and enjoy dancing, you would probably really love it. And what you maybe didn't knew before, is that I am a big party animal who loves to go out at night ;-).

Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike are a belgian DJ duo composed of two brothers and are one of my favorites. Their real names are Dimitri Thivaios and Michael Thivaios. They currently hold the 6th place in de top 100 DJs in the world. For the last 4 years they made the anthem of the Tomorrowlandfestival so that's how they became so popular. They play electro house and tech house. They worked with other famous artists like Afrojack, Axwell, Tiësto, NERVO, Dada life, Lil Jon, Coone, Steve Aoki, Steve Angello, Hardwell, Martin Garrix and much more.

Here are a few picture of us at the concert with a movie of the whole concert if you want to see how it was like and also a few of their mixes that I really like. Enjoy!




The movie of the whole concert on 21/12/2013:

A few of their songs I really love:
Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike and NERVO - The way we see the world (TML anthem 2011)


Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Coone, Lil Jon - Madness

Dimitri Vegas, Like Mike, Wolfpack - Ocarina

Would you like to go to Tomorrowland also? I can't wait until it's summer again!
Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Double tap