Christmas gifts

Hi there ladies!

Finally I have some time to talk about Christmas (I know it's already 2 weeks ago, but I didn't have a lot of time before!). This year I got a lot of presents, I didn't believe it myself! I feel so blessed to have so much loving people around me who care so much about me. I will be doing different blogposts in the following days about all the things I got, because if I show everything in one blogpost, it will definitely be too much at once.

I had different Christmas Parties, what gave me immediatley enough inspiration for a few blogposts to talk about everything! Let's start with the first Christmas Party I went to and actually, the biggest one! 

In the beginning we agreed to buy only 1 gift for each other, but this is how it turned out at the party ... A lot more presents to give to each other! 

We had a cute gingerbread house under our Christmas tree which made it so cosy! 

 My love 

A month before we would throw the party, we bought a Christmas stocking for each of us and we would fill them which different stuff to surprise each other. They all had our names on it so we could fill them with stuff we know that person would like. As you can see, the Christmas stockings were fully stocked (with candy, cookies and chocolate)!

 I will show you everything in detail in the next blogpost, but here's a sneak peek of what I got for Christmas!


But for now, have a great day today :)!
If you want to see more pictures of me and everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram!). 

Don't forget to love and smile!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

8 reacties:

  1. Ziet er leuk uit zeg! Kijk uit naar de post waar je het allemaal laat zien!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dankjewel! Bedankt om langs te komen op mijn blog en hopelijk zie ik je nog eens :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  2. Great gifts! Can't wait to see them in details!!!!
    You and your boyfriend are really cute ;)
    Kisses

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffany!! Will be uploading a part of the presents tomorrow ;)
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year :)

    Looks like you got some great gifts this year!

    xx

    kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year for you too, I wish you the best wishes Kelly! Thank you for coming to my blog and hope to see you more :)!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  4. Wat een leuke kerstcadeautjes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel! Ik ga meteen de blogpost uploaden met al enkele cadeautjes hiervan :) Bedankt voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap