Little haul: Revlon & Pupa

Good morning girls!

I have a little haul for you today. As I said in my blogpost about my Christmas nails, I found a giftcard that I got from my brother last year, that I totally forget about. It was a giftcard of a store nearby my house that sells perfumes and cosmetics. Although this store is close to my house, I was never been there. When I finally had time to visit this store, I was happily surprised: they sell a few cosmetic brands that I didn't knew they were sold in Belgium! I was doubting about getting a new perfume, jewelry or make-up, but I ended up buying some new make-up to try out :). This is what I got:


 As I showed in a previous blogpost, I got these nail polishes from the brand PUPA. After research I found out it's a brand from Milano, Italy. I choose a nude color and a colorless nail polish with silver sparkles in it. 
I already did a nail blogpost with these 2 colors, you can check it out here: New Year Nails.

I've never tried anything from Revlon, so I decided to start by trying the Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry skin in 200 Nude. I'm very excited to try this out! Do you ladies have any experience with this foundation? Let me know in the comments :)!

It claims to look and feel fresh all day, that it provides all-day comfort, that it's moisture-balanced and have a oil-free formula, that it gives you a natural and flawless look and that it won't transfer.

This is the last make-up item I got: the Folk Waves Luminys Pearly Baked Eyeshadow in nr°1


It's a bronzy, golden eyeshadow that would give your eyes a pop of sparkle but not too much so that it's perfect for using with a daytime make-uplook! 

Here's a swatch of the eyeshadow.


I'm excited to try these new things out!
If you want to see more pictures of me and everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram!). 

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

9 reacties:

  1. I don't know Pupa products!!!! I'm in love with the nail polishes!!
    Kisses!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1/16/2014

    I am currently using that same Colorstay foundation, just the version for combination to oily skin. It definitely stays put all day, and I love that about it! It's not fantastic at keeping my oil production in check though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll see if it works on me too then :). Thank you for your opinion!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  3. Wauw, het zijn allemaal mooie producten! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, dankjewel voor je reactie! :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  4. Hi Annelies! I tagged you for the Liestaer tag Award!
    Here ce tag: http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/2014/01/le-liebster-award-tag.html

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, sounds so much fun! I'm going to do this tag when I have some spare time :) Thank you for tagging Tiff!! Feel free to do the same tag as me: http://loveand-laughter.blogspot.be/2014/01/winter-tag.html
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  5. Leuke Haul! Ik heb dat lichte zalm kleurtje van PUPA ook! Echt een fijn lakje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staat echt heel mooi op je nagels vind ik!

      Delete

Double tap