Guerlain La petite robe noire


Sinds enkele weken draag ik nog maar 1 parfum: La Petite Robe Noire van Guerlain. Het is altijd moeilijk om geuren te omschrijven, maar toch wou ik een artikel schrijven over deze heerlijke parfum.

Since a few weeks I only use one perfume: La Petite Robe Noire from Guerlain. It's always difficult to describe scents, but I still wanted to write an article about this lovely perfume.

.

Ik kocht deze parfum in een geschenkset, waarbij ik ook nog een body lotion kreeg en een handig toiletzakje. Alles is in de kleuren zwart en roos, wat het een aangename en luxueuze uitstraling geeft. Deze producten draaien helemaal rond het thema Parijs wat ze voor mij nog aantrekkelijker maakten. Deze parfum is ideaal voor jou als je houdt van bloemige, frisse geuren.

I bought this perfume in a gift box in which I also got a body lotion and a handy toiletry. Everything has black and pink colors, which gives it a pleasant and luxurious look. These products are all about the theme of Paris which makes them even more appealing for me. This perfume is perfect for you if you love flowery, fresh scents.
.
.
.
Have you already tried this perfume?
.
If you want to stay up to date with me,
don't hesitate to follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram or Twitter!

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies


CONVERSATION

0 reacties:

Post a Comment

Double tap