Monthly flashback #2

Het is begin maart en dat betekent... een nieuwe Monthly Flashback waarin ik jullie mijn instagramfoto's die ik de voorbije maand postte laat zien en ook enkele tweets met jullie deel!

It's the beginning of March and that means... that it's time for a new Monthly Flashback where I show you my Instagrampictures that I posted during February and I also share some of my tweets with you!
.


Begin februari gingen we een dagje naar Eindhoven en natuurlijk kon ik het niet laten even de Primark een bezoekje te brengen. Het was er enorm druk, maar toch slaagde ik erin een trui, een bloesje en zachte pantoffels te scoren. Daarnaast gaf ik ook Beyoncé en Jay-Z een plaatsje op mijn Instagram, gewoonweg omdat ze mijn grootste voorbeeld zijn.

In the beginning of February we made a trip to Eindhoven and of course I couldn't resist visiting Primark. It was very crowded, but I still succeeded in finding a sweater, a blouse and some soft slippers. Besides that I also gave Beyoncé and Jay-Z a spot on my Instagram, just because they are my biggest example. 
.

Ik kreeg de kans de HelloFresh box eens uit te testen: op maandag kreeg ik 2 dozen vol lekkers toegestuurd en daarmee kon ik 3 dagen lang lekkere en gezonde gerechten maken. Heb jij mijn review ervan gelezen? Ook van deze donkere lippenstift schreef ik een review op mijn blog. Echt een aanrader als je fan bent van donkere lippen!

I got the chance to try the HelloFresh box: 2 big boxes of food were delivered on Monday at my door so I could make delicious and healthy food for 3 days. Did you read my review about this? I also wrote a review about this dark lipstick on my blog. I really recommend this product if you love wearing dark lips!
.

Essentials of the day: een fel oranje trui - gekocht in de Primark in Eindhoven -, mijn roosgoude horloge van Fossil, mijn roosgoude armband van Victoria Juwelen, mijn nieuwste YSL lipstick en mijn roosgoude oorbellen. Ook kwam ik dit mini Nutella potje tegen. How cute is this?!

Essentials of the day: a bright orange sweater - bought in Primark in Eindhoven -, my rosegold watch from Fossil, my rosegold bracelet from Victoria Jewelry, my newest YSL lipstick and my rosegold earrings. I also found this mini Nutella jar. How cute is this?!
.

Februari is natuurlijk ook de maand van de liefde door Valentijnsdag. Op 14 februari kreeg ik een mooie bos rode rozen, een doos chocolaatjes en gingen we lekker dineren. De dag erna gingen we gewoon verder met Valentijn vieren en trakteerden we onszelf op een uitgebreid ontbijt. Dit was zo lekker!

February is also the month of love because of Valentine's Day. On the 14th of February I got a beautiful bouquet of red roses, a box of chocolates and we went on a nice diner. The day after we continued celebrating Valentine's Day and we treated ourselves to a generous breakfast. It was so delicious!
.

Het weekend nadien gingen we met vrienden naar een 'All-you-can-eat'-restaurant. De eerste keer dat ik zo'n grote chocoladefontijnen zag! Het zonnetje zien we stilaan meer en meer en dat doet me nog meer verlangen naar de lente die eraan komt. Ook deze tulpen zagen er prachtig uit in het zonnetje en die mooie kleuren vond ik wel een foto waard.

The following weekend we went to a 'All-you-can-eat'-restaurant with some of our friends. It was the first time I saw these big chocolate fountains! Slowly we get to see more and more sun nowadays and that makes me long for the Spring that is coming. These tulips looked stunning in the sun and because of these pretty colors I thought it was worth a picture.
.

Ben jij stilaan ook aan het uitkijken naar een nieuwe bikini waarin je deze zomer kan schitteren? Dan heb ik goed nieuws voor jou: als je surft naar ToDieFor dan kan je de discount code 'ANNELIES_DP' gebruiken en dan krijg je gratis shipping! Dit zijn enkele bikini's die je daar kan kopen. Het Naked Palette 3 is na al die tijd nog steeds mijn meest gebruikte palette.

Are you already looking for a new bikini to wear this Summer? Then I have some good news for you: when you go to ToDieFor, you can use the discount code 'ANNELIES_DP' to get free shipping! These are some of the bikinis you can buy there. The Naked Palette 3 is still my favorite palette since I bought it one year ago.
.

De quote die Heart postte, heb ik meteen zelf geretweet. "May the space between where I am and where I want to be inspire me" vind ik een inspirerende quote die ik zeker ga onthouden. Ook postte ik een Youtubefilmpje van het optreden van Beyoncé en Jay-Z toen ze samen 'Forever Young' zongen. Echt kippenvel! Deze maand was er opeens een hele discussie over 'The Dress'. Ik weet nog steeds niet wat de echte kleur nu eigenlijk was!

I've immediately retweeted the quote that Heart posted on Twitter. I find "May the space between where I am and where I want to be inspire me" an inspiring quote that I'm going to remember for a long time. I also posted a Youtube video of the performance of Beyoncé and Jay-Z when they sang "Forever Young" together. Goosebumps! This month there was a big discussion about 'The Dress'. I still don't know which color the dress has!
.
What did you think about TheDress?
.
If you want to stay up to date with me,
don't hesitate to follow me on Bloglovin, Instagram or Twitter!
.
Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies


CONVERSATION

1 reacties:

  1. Mooie foto van je tulpen!!!

    xoxo
    Joyce
    Wanna win a cool pair of glasses!! Check out: livstyle.nl

    ReplyDelete

Double tap