Preview spring make-upline 2014: Givenchy



Good morning everyone!

Another preview today! I will show you a preview of the spring make-upline 2014 of Givenchy. When you see this new products, you immediately see a lot of pinks in their collection. I don't mind using a lot of pinks in my make-up, because it's one of my favorite colors and I think this color suits almost every face. Givenchy has chosen for a more settle, feminine, light and natural make-up look that I really like.

Here are the new products:



Personally, I would prefer the Givenchy springline more than the springline that Chanel came out with. It depends on the occasion, but generally I'm more into using pinks than reds into my make-up. But nonetheless I love to wear red lips now and then!

What is your favorite make-up item of the new springline 2014 of Givenchy? Let me know!
If you want to see more pictures of everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram)!

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

16 reacties:

  1. Wauw mooie producten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, vind ik ook :). Dankjewel voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  2. I love the colours!!!

    Kisses!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading my blog Tiff!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  3. Looks very luxurious and pretty! Love those shades!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! Happy to see you again on my blog Susanna!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  4. Oh wauw, wat een mooie producten zeg! Vooral de nagellak ben ik fan van :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, echt een mooie kleur hé :) Dankjewel voor je reactie Suze!

      Delete
  5. Super mooie producten!! Vooral dat lip/wang palette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zijn supermooie producten hé :) Zou ze allemaal eens willen uittesten. Bedankt voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  6. Hey Annelies, how are you? Concerning the giveaway, did you like my facbook page, or Hellocoton as it was asked in the conditions? Maybe you don't have Facebook or others, so tell me it doesn't matter but i just need to know this to not eliminate you!!!! Can you telle me this in your comment under my giveaway post? Thank you!!!

    Kisses

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I answered on your giveaway post Tiff!!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  7. Anonymous2/13/2014

    That lip palette is to die for pretty! I know I don't really need it but the greedy beauty addict in me still wants it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's true, it's so pretty! Haha, I understand that feeling ;-)!

      Delete
  8. I love it ! Amazing!

    Kalighan.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Love the products too!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap