My most special palette

Happy March everyone!

Since I got the Naked Palette 2 last year when I was in Barcelona, I'm addicted to make-up palettes. The NP2 was the first palette I owned and since then I'm always saving for new palettes to try out. I already knew the make-up brand Benefit Cosmetics, but I knew I had to go to a Sephora store before I would get my hands on this brand, because they don't sell it in my country... But since a few months I discovered this brand in a Belgian store! When I have some spare time, I will go to this store to know which new items Benefit has :). I didn't have anything of Benefit Cosmetics until I got this Groovy kind-a love make-up palette as a Christmas present. You can already guess how happy I was :). 
 On the back of the box you can see all of the products that are inside of it: a primer, a benetint, 2 blushes, a blush brush, 4 eyeshadows, a eyeshadow brush and a mascara. 
 Benefit Cosmetics always has the cutest packaging. And as most women... I'm a sucker for cute packaging :). When I opened the box for the first time, I was immediately attracted to the pretty inside of the box. 
 In the box, there is a plastic cover that has a the names of the eyeshadows and the blushes on it.
 Here you can see the box without the plastic cover. All of the products are in a mini size so that you can try them and get a full size product if I really like using it.
I made swatches of the eyeshadows and the benetint.
1. tickle my ivory (a white base eyeshadow)
2. gilt-y pleasure (a golden eyeshadow)
3. shimmer down, my favorite color of the palette :)
4. kiss me, I'm tipsy (the darkest color of the palette that I would use in the crease)
5. benetint (lips & cheeks)
 The box also contains a little book with tips and tricks about how to apply the products. It's very helpful if you're a beginner with using make-up.
What do you think of this palette? What's the most special palette you own?

If you want to see more pictures of everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram)!
Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

11 reacties:

  1. What a great palette, i really like Bénéfit 's products, and i'm totally in love with the They're Real mascara, i will post something about it soon!!!

    Kisses!!!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very curious about that mascara because I already heard so much good things about it. I will try it out one of these days :). Looking forward to your blogpost about it!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
    2. It's seriously gorgeous! I want to try the primer, heard so many great things about it!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Claudia! I've been curious about the primer too, everybody loves it!

      Delete
  2. Wauw, zo mooooi! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankje! Ben er helemaal gek van :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
    2. Wauw wat een prachtig product zeg! :) Ik snap echt wel dat je hier erg blij mee bent! :)

      Delete
  3. Wat een prachtig palette! Handig dat er bij staat hoe je het het beste kunt aanbrengen. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vind het zelf ook een leuk palette, zeker omdat er zoveel dingetjes inzitten die ik al lang wou uitproberen :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  4. De pore-fessional is goed he ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heb hem zelf nog steeds niet kunnen uittesten, maar heb er al zoveel goede dingen over gehoord dat het ongetwijfeld een superproduct zal zijn :) Bedankt voor je reactie Manon!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap