NOTD: Barbie pink

Goodmorning everyone!

With these soft winter days, I can't stop thinking about the upcoming summer: wearing cute dresses, sandals, flower prints and a lot of color... I love it! In summer I like to wear bright colors on my nails because it immediately makes me so happy when I see bright colors around me. 

I love painting my nails when I have enough time to do it and when I can relax. This moments are very rare because I'm always doing something. I try to have pretty polished nails all the time, but sometimes I don't wear any nail polish for weeks, just because I can't sit down for half an hour to let the nailpolish dry. I'm to impatient for that! This weekend I gave myself some time to sit down and relax for (almost) half an hour and paint my nails. I decided to go for a brighter color to make the dark grey days a little bit more colorful. I've chosen this Sephore nail polish sample I got with my purchase I did in Perpignan (France) in April last year. It's a little mini size bottle. I was very curious about the quality of the Sephora nailpolishes so that's why I wanted to share my opinion about my first experience with the Sephora nailpolishes.
I got the chance to pick one color of the whole selection of Sephora nailpolishes when I was in Perpignan last year. I choose this barbie pink color called 'Sweet Candy'. It's a light baby pink color. 

I've painted my nails this week with this color and I put 2 coats of nailpolish here because one coat was just to sheer for me. On the bottle it says that this nailpolish will keep shining on your nails for 5 days... That's a true fact, but what I was most curious about, was about how long this Sephora nail polish would stay without chipping. And to my great disappointment, this nailpolish chipped after 2 or 3 days I think. I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting this brand to have a good quality of nailpolishes. But eventually, when you think about it, there aren't a lot of brands that can promise you a long-lasting nailpolish. Anyway, I enjoyed wearing this color the first few days :).

Do you have tried any Sephora nailpolishes already? What do you think of them?
If you want to see more pictures of everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram)!

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

19 reacties:

  1. Anonymous3/04/2014

    Love it! I went for pink all the way today too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color! I love sephora but we dont have it here:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you, we don't have a Sephora in Belgium either... I bought this one in France!

      Delete
  3. Wauw, echt een prachtige kleur zeg. Heel mooi! Lijkt me een heel fijn lakje, is hij duur?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is echt een heel leuke kleur om te dragen ook! Ik had hem gekregen als een sample toen ik iets had gekocht in Sephora dus ik weet niet echt wat de prijs ervan is. Ik denk dat het onder de 10 euro zal zijn. Bedankt voor je reactie! :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  4. Super leuk kleurtje idd een barbie kleurtje I L♥VE IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ben er ook gek van! Dankjewel voor je reactie! :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
    2. Wat een schattig flesje! Ik vind het een heel leuk kleurtje voor de lente! :)

      Delete
    3. Ja he, maakt me meteen zo vrolijk omdat het een lentekleurtje is :) Bedankt voor je reactie!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous3/05/2014

    Wat een mooi kleurtje voor het voorjaar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it too! Bedankt voor je reactie! :)

      Delete
  6. wauw prachtige roze kleur!! ziet er goed uit zeg liefs, x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dankjewel Rachel! Heel leuk dat je nog eens langskomt op mn blog!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
    2. natuurlijk kom ik langs! ik vind je blog erg leuk! x

      Delete
  7. Wat een mooi kleurtje! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super mooi & lief kleurtje! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Double tap