Sunny days

Hi ladies,

I hope you all had a great weekend? We had some sunny and warm days in Belgium last week, which I enjoyed so much! Normally it's freezing and around 3 to 9 degrees here in March, but this weekend the temperature made it to 20 degrees and it was sunny the whole weekend. Nobody could believe that it was this warm in March already: it felt like summer was here already! Of course we took some advantage of this beautiful weather and it made me think about the reason I started this blog: remembering myself and others about the little things in life that can make you happy. Just a little bit of sunshine can bright up my day immediately...

With these wonderful days full of sunshine, we like to make some evening walks while the sun goes down. Looking at the sunset is one of the most beautiful nature-moments in my opinion. After a long day at class and at work, this is how we can relax at the evening. 
This weekend we couldn't resist the nice and sunny weather and decided to drive one hour to the beach. It was such a lovely day and we enjoyed staying at the beach the whole day.
 When we drove back home, the sunset catched my eye. Seeing the sun going down really fascinates me and makes me so grateful for having this life. 
Yesterday we woke up with this view... I had to take a picture because it made my day start off very good and made me wake up with a big smile on my face :).

These were a few pictures I wanted to share with you I took this weekend. They all represent a moment that made me smile. Just wanted to make this blogpost to make all of you think about the little, but beautiful things in life that make you happy!

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies


CONVERSATION

6 reacties:

  1. Those are some lovely pictures! Seems like everyone is getting all excited about the arrival of spring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, yes I do :-). Can't wait until it's spring!

      Delete
  2. Het was inderdaad echt héérlijk weer! Ik geniet echt van het zonnetje! Mooie foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Klinkt goed, fijn dat je zo hebt genoten van het mooie weer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel voor je reactie Svenja!

      Delete

Double tap