Music morning: A great big world



Hello everyone!
Now and then I share some songs I really like listening to. A few days ago I was listening to the radio and I heard a new song: 'Say something' of The Great Big World and Christina Aquilera. I was addicted immediately! I listen to different kinds of music and mostly you will catch me singing along with loud partymusic, but sometimes slow, emotional songs can really make me quite. I wanted to share this song on my blog, because this song gives me goosebumps every time I hear it. Just enjoy...



What kind of music do you like listening to? And which song is your favorite at the moment? 
Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies


CONVERSATION

8 reacties:

  1. Oh wauw, wat een prachtig liedje zeg. Ze kan zooo goed zingen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja hé! Vind het echt een prachtig liedje :)
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  2. For some reason my boyfriend hates this song, but I really like it too. You are right, it really gives you goosebumps. And a lump in your throat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think boys don't like emotional songs in general, but glad you like it too!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with this song too!!! Every time i heard it I put the very strong sound!!!!!

    Kisses!!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! Glad you like it :)
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  4. Ik kende dit liedje nog niet! Ik luister vooral edm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopelijk vond je dit liedje mooi? :) Bedankt voor je reactie!
      Liefs, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap