Exhausting weekend

Happy monday everyone! 

First of all, I had a very exhausting weekend because I had to make very long days at work. I even worked till 2 o'clock in the morning last saturday. I already work at this place for 2,5 years now, but I still think that combining long days in school and at work isn't always that easy. Because of my long days at work, I haven't had time to upload anything on my blog yesterday and I didn't even had the chance to go on the internet the whole weekend. I'm always so tired after working that I just want to sleep the whole day.
Since I still am a student, I will be having exams in June so I'm already preparing myself for that. I will be having 8 exams beginning from the end of March till the end of June. I really have to pass for all these exams because they I can graduate next year. When I don't pass all of my exams, I will have to study at the University one year more... I'm already stressing for those days!
Anyway, enough with me complaining about my exhausting weekend, let's get happy again! I finally have some time this evening to catch up with my favorite blogs, Youtubers and with working on my blog. Some people like to relax when they need some me-time, but working on my blog, catching up with other blogs and watching Youtube videos are my kind of me-time :-). I already have scheduled some new blogposts, so look out for those!

What do you do to relax yourself after a long day at school or work?

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies


CONVERSATION

8 reacties:

  1. Ahhh zo te lezen heb je het erg druk. Veel succes alvast met alle examens. Zelf vind ik het ook heerlijk om savonds blogs te lezen, filmpjes te kijken of savonds met mijn vriend lekker op de bank een filmpje te kijken! Heerlijk! Fijne avond meid <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zo lief van jou Svenja, dankjewel. Jij ook nog een fijne avond! Liefs, Annelies

      Delete
  2. Heel leuk om te lezen :D ! succes met je examen. Ik ga vaak na het werk na de bioscoop met mijn vriend of in de avond kijken we serie's thuis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Klinkt ook gezellig en goed om te ontspannen. Dankjewel! Liefs

      Delete
  3. I wish you a lot of courage, I did know that when i was a student and i know how much it can be difficult!!!!!!!

    Kisses

    Tiff
    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support Tiff :-)
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  4. Oh girl, I can relate. Yesterday I worked an 11-hour-long shift... Murderous I tell ya! I am always very cranky after a day like that. I had literally 15 minutes of free time last night before I had to go to bed again... Anyway, just know that you're not alone! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to do a few 12-hours-long shifts also in a month and it's so exhausting. Thank God that you have some vacation now :-) Thanks for your support girl!
    Love, Annelies

    ReplyDelete

Double tap