Preview spring make-upline 2014: Guerlain


Goodmorning ladies! 

I haven't been uploading any blogposts, because had a very busy week. I've had my first week of class of 2014, so I didn't had a lot of spare time the last few days...

But today I'm back with a preview of a make-up springline! Today I will show you the new products of Guerlain. In my opinion Guerlain came out with more pastel colors that will be perfect for spring. Guerlain has chosen for a notable blush, pink lips and pastel eyeshadow colors. Let's take a look at the products!








If I would have to pick one product, I would chose the Météorites Shimmer Powder. Just because it has the cutest packaging and because lately I'm into putting highlight on my cheeks.
Which product would you definitely try of this springline of Guerlain? Let me know in the comment!

If you want to see more pictures of everything in my life, be sure to check out my instagram, with my name: annelies_dp (click on my name to go to my instagram)!

Don't forget to love and smile today!
Love, Annelies

CONVERSATION

4 reacties:

  1. Guerlain is so chic, i really love thos brand!!! I want to try the Météorites shimmer Powder!!!
    Great post!!!!!!

    Kisses!!!!

    http://mabulledepensees.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try that too, it looks so pretty :). Thank you for your comment!!
      Love, Annelies

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2/17/2014

    I got my eyes set on those new bubble blushes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to try that Bubble Blush too! Thank you for your comment :)
      Love, Annelies

      Delete

Double tap